Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What business minor should I get in addition to human resource ...

Monday, April 2nd, 2012 at 11:15 am ?

As a psych major I am well aware that my major is useless on its own so I am going to get some background in business by majoring in human resource management. My college also offers seven other business minors, accounting, business administration, economics, international business, management, management information systems, marketing, and personal financial planning. Which of these would be beneficial along with my HRM minor?

Tagged with: addition ? Business ? Human ? Management ? Minor ? resource ? should

Filed under: Trends

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!

tornados dr. seuss dr seuss the temptations lamar odom rush limbaugh sandra fluke green book

No comments:

Post a Comment