Saturday, June 15, 2013

paid in euro's into my uk business account avoid charges


I currently get paid in euros so I' ve got the linked accounts with caterallen. i.e. one sterling and one in euros. I think its 8E to recieve a euro payment.

BUT, even though its easy to transfer the rate is crap.

Instead, I use CurrencyFair. Basically, transfer the euros out into my CF account (costs me 29E - cheers Cater Allen). Then its like a peer-to-peer exchange rate thing as you convert to sterling.
Then its ?3 to transfer back to sterling cater allen.

Sounds like a potch but I get ?100s more a month sometimes. Also, I don't do a euro transfer every month so its not 29E every month.

Source: http://forums.contractoruk.com/accounting-legal/89857-paid-euros-into-my-uk-business-account-avoid-charges.html

Nexus 7 KDKA Pumpkin Carving Ideas Hurricane Sandy path sandy Time Change 2012 news 12

No comments:

Post a Comment