Thursday, October 17, 2013

Amanda Seyfried & Justin Long: Pooch-Walking Pals

Kicking off the day with some active quality time, Amanda Seyfried and Justin Long took their dogs for a walk around New York City on Thursday (October 17).


The “Lovelace” lady and her “Dodgeball” dude were both casually dressed as they navigated the Manhattan streets with their furry friends in tow.


Prior to hooking up with Long, Amanda hinted that she may be looking to start a family in the not-too-distant future.


"I think about kids all the time. I feel like the next person I commit to, that's going to be the guy who I'm going to have kids with. That's in my crazy female brain. So that's why I'm like, 'I can't commit.'"


Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/amanda-seyfried/amanda-seyfried-justin-long-pooch-walking-pals-944566
Category: Jamie Dornan   broncos   Sons Of Anarchy Season 6   rafael nadal   Percy Jackson Sea Of Monsters  

No comments:

Post a Comment